Living in Bell Canyon – Back To Nature, Peace, Horses
Bell Canyon is Hidden Between West Hills, and Hidden Hills in Ventura County, California just off Valley Circle and the 101 Freeway
Ask 10 people if they have heard of Bell Canyon and maybe 1 will have heard of Bell Canyon, CA. Nestled in an area off
the 101 Freeway and Valley Circle. Once you arrive you will feel like you were in a different state.
Here are 10 + Reasons to Move to Bell Canyon
- 24/7 Guard Gated Community = No Drive Bys, No Unexpected Guests, Low Crime, Photos of Comings and Goings.
2. Peace and Tranquility. You can heard the Birds sing, the hawks swoop by.
3. Land between Homes is Greater than a regular neighborhood.
4. Beautiful Trails for Hiking, Picnic, Biking and Horse Back Riding.
5. Never have to leave home Amazon delivers – food, supplies.
6. The community has parks, picnic areas, Work Out Areas, Community Tennis Courts.
7. You can go days without seeing your neighbors.
8. The Police are Ventura Sheriff’s. not LAPD.
9. Property Tax is lower than Los Angeles County.
10. Great School District ~ Las Virgines
What are your top 10 reasons for living in Bell Canyon, California 91307?????